Zombie Juice Review

smile
Stop by and Check them out



I was sent these juice to do a review on from a contest on their twitter page
i received the following juices
  • Zomberries - Strawberry & Bavarian cream
  • Immuni-Tea - Milk Bubble Tea Infused with Crushed Mint Leaves
  • Undead sCREAM - Creamy Vanilla Milk
  • Brainana Pie - Banana Cream Pie

Packaging this arrived in a plastic envelope juice was packaged in its own plastic container
Bottle are clear Plastic comes with its own drip cap
Label is not waterproof so if juice spills it will smudge shows nicotine mg does not state PG / VG mix shows nicotine level born date batch id along with basic warning label and ingredients


Zomberries review
Strawberry & Bavarian cream
This is a delightful strawberry vape i really enjoyed this juice its creamy and sweet strawberry i didn't want to stop on this flavor before i knew it i vaped half the bottle i had to stop so i had some for month review i love strawberry vapes this was so enjoyable its now my new all time favorite strawberry juice totally meets my expectations  inhale and exhale was extremely smooth on this flavor

I give this 5 stars

to me this is a ADV

PG   / VG    Nic 3mg


review Immuni-Tea
Milk Bubble Tea Infused with Crushed Mint Leaves
This is a Invigorating Mint Tea vape i was a little unsure at first about this juice based on the flavor profile but its actually a really nice blend it has the perfect balance of flavors while the mint is more prominent its a great vape i really enjoyed this one this helped me while i had a cold last week the mint was only thing i could taste inhale and exhale was extremely smooth on this flavor

I give this 5 stars

to me this is a ADV

PG   / VG    Nic 3mg


Undead sCREAM  review
Creamy Vanilla Milk
This is not a sweet cream vanilla juice its more on the bitter side to me almost like a graham cracker cream crust i tried this is a few different tanks hoping for a different profile on the flavor but each time it came up the same i wanted to say it was like a slight burnt taste to this cream while it was a pleasant vape i couldn't get past the taste from this juice
inhale and exhale was smooth

I give this 3 stars

to me this is not a ADV

PG  / VG    Nic 3mg


review Brainana Pie
Banana Cream Pie
This banana cream Pie is sweet and not over powering while it had a perfect blend i think personally i would have liked a little more banana flavoring as i thought the banana was on the milder side its a sweet cream flavor great exhale and inhale it did actually taste like Banana Cream Pie but store brought not home made

I give this 4 stars

to me this is a ADV

PG  / VG   Nic 3mg


I enjoyed all these flavors from ZOMBIES E-Juice some more than others
This Juice Produced good vapor in all tanks even at low wattage
Over the next 30 days i will continue to test this juice and post a review after 30 days
you cant get to fully know a juice until you have vaped it for a while

My recommendations for this juice line is
Zomberries
Brainana Pie

Visit  and let them know you found them from Y333Vape

ADV = All Day Vape

i use a 5 star rating
5 stars Great Juice
1 Star Bad juice

Juice was Tested in the following

IPV4S 70w & Aspire Triton Tank
Aspire Pegasus & Kanger Sub mini Tank
Sigeli Elite Tank II & Eleaf Istick 40W

This is my honest personal opinion
I understand not every has the same taste so please check other reviews
I was NOT paid or offered a reward for doing these reviews

If you want your Vaping Products reviewed Drop me a E-Mail at y333vape@gmail.com
or send me a message on Twitter @Y333vape




 

Snag The Deals

Previous Post Next Post