Nimbus Cloud Vapes Olympus E-juice review


Nimbus Cloud Vapes Olympus E-juice review



Check out Nimbus Cloud Vapes on
Twitter @nimbuscloudvape
Facebook nimbuscloudvapesllc
InstaGram nimbuscloudvapes



Packaging - this arrived in a box with packing peanuts all around juice bottles

Bottle are clear glass and comes with its own dropper top

Label is waterproof so if juice spills it wont smudge shows nicotine mg  does not state PG / VG mix shows born date batch id along with basic warning label


Ares
This is a Berry Flavor with a icy kick i quite enjoyed this flavor not because of the berry but rather the icy kick on your throat on exhale the berry is there but once the icy mint kicks in you lose all traces of the berry until next inhale this had a smell almost like mouthwash but didn't taste like it

I give this 4 stars
to me this is a ADV

PG   / VG   Nic 0mg


Athena
This is a a red berry paired with a chilling effect again this flavor is so similar to Ares the chilling on your throat is great but once that kicks in you don't get none of the berry flavor left it has a good inhale and exhale

I give this 4 stars
to me this is a ADV

PG   / VG   Nic 0mg



Poseidon
This is a blend of red and dark berries paired with a menthol twist
this has lots of berry flavor and only a hint of menthol flavor i was expecting more menthol than berry compared to other flavors in this line it had a great inhale and exhale

I give this 4 stars
to me this is not a ADV

PG   / VG   Nic 0mg


Zeus
This is a Berry mango mix flavor to me the mango stands out the most its not all that over powering but i would have loved more of the berry flavor it has a great smooth inhale and exhale


I give this 3 stars
to me this is not a ADV

PG   / VG   Nic 0mg
This Juice Produced good vapor in all tanks even at low wattage 

My recommendations for this juice line is
Ares
Athena

ADV = All Day Vape
this juice will be tested again in 30 days to see if flavor of juice improved or got worse over time

I received this juice for the purpose of reviewing and giving my honest personal opinion
i use a 5 star rating
5 stars Great Juice
1 Star Bad juice

Juice was Tested in the following

Tugboat RDA
Kanger Sub Tank Mini
IPV4S 70w & Aspire Triton Tank
Aspire Pegasus & Aspire Triton Tank
Sigeli Elite Tank II & Eleaf Istick 40W
Kanger Pro-Tank II & Innokin Itaste vv
Kanger Pro-Tank II & Ego X7
Kanger Pro-Tank II & Ego X6
MT3 Tank & Ego Pen
Clearomizer & Ego Pen


This is my honest personal opinion
I understand not every has the same taste so please check other reviews
I was NOT paid or offered a reward for doing these reviews

If you want your Vaping Products reviewed Drop me a E-Mail at y333vape@gmail.com
or sent me a message on Twitter @Y333vape


 


 


 

Anonymous

Previous Post Next Post