The Usual Suspects 1 Month review @TUSEliquid

The Usual Suspects

smile smile smile smile smile smile smile


Packaging this arrived in a bubble wrap enveloper juice was in a plastic envelope not much protection from damage in mail
Bottle are clear glass and comes with its own dropper top
Label is waterproof so if juice spills it wont smudge shows nicotine mg does not state PG / VG mix warning and ingredients is hard to read in the red text should have been in white



Black Widow review
30 days later this juice held up to day one of opening it this is a strawberry tropical mix it has a great smell it kind of tastes like its has mango peach pineapple mixed in this is actually a really nice mix of flavors nothing about this flavor is overpowering its a rich mix an not something everyone will like i fell in love with this flavor i thought this was a great mix on inhale you taste the strawberry very well and exhale you get pineapple mango peach its a very smooth inhale and exhale

 I give this 5 stars

to me this is a ADV

 PG / VG Nic 3mg


review Don Pablo
30 days later this lemon lime mix has lots of flavor still the lemon seems more prominent after sitting for 30 days i thought this had a great smell right on opening the bottle on my first taste of this juice i thought it tasted almost fizzy like a lemon sherbet or fizzy lemonade both inhale and exhale was great for this juice not at all what i was expecting when i read it was a lemon juice i was expecting bitter or sour but this is a sweet juice and a must try

I give this 5 stars


to me this is a ADV

PG / VG Nic 3mg


El Chapo review
30 days later i vaped the fog out of this juice this is a juice i was skeptical on trying because of the watermelon this is watermelon mixed with green apple it smells quite good and tasted great the watermelon was on the mild side which was good for me it has a great smooth inhale and exhale on exhale you taste a slight bit of watermelon and lots of green apple

I give this 5 stars

to me this is a ADV

PG / VG Nic 3mg


review Freeway
i was counting down the days to finish this juice off this is a strawberry lychee mix it has a great smell to this juice this is a very good mix of strawberry and lychee well balanced has a great smooth inhale and exhale you don't really taste too much strawberry but you do taste the lychee its not overpowering and is nice and smooth on inhale and exhale this was my fav of this line of juice

I give this 5 stars

to me this is a ADV

PG / VG Nic 3mg


Lucky review
this is a mixed fruit juice to me it reminds me of a tutti frutti or dragon fruit juice the smell from bottle changed after 30 days it got really sweet and pleasant when i first tried this juice i wasnt all that keen on it but after sitting it just got better i loved this after its smooth inhale and exhale if you see my first review you will see i didn't rate this high

I give this 5 stars

to me this is not a ADV

PG / VG Nic 3mg


review Tijuana Donkey Show
no change on this flavor after 30 days this is a cappuccino and creamy coconut mix to me this does not have a strong coffee taste or smell you do taste some mild coconut i was hoping for a really great coffee flavor from this juice but it lacked the coffee taste all together to me this juice smells more like a tobacco flavor

I give this 3 stars

to me this is not a ADV

PG / VG Nic 3mg


I enjoyed all these flavors from  The Usual Suspects E-Juice some more than others
This Juice Produced good vapor in all tanks even at low wattage
you cant get to fully know a juice until you have vaped it for a while

My recommendations for this juice line is
Freeway
lucky
Black Widow
Don Pablo

ADV = All Day Vape

I received this juice for the purpose of reviewing and giving my honest personal opinion
i use a 5 star rating
5 stars Great Juice
1 Star Bad juice

Juice was Tested in the following
IPV4S 70w & Aspire Triton Tank
Aspire Pegasus & Kanger Sub mini Tank
Sigeli Elite Tank II & Eleaf Istick 40W

Visit  and let them know you found them from Y333Vape


This is my honest personal opinion
I understand not every has the same taste so please check other reviews
I was NOT paid or offered a reward for doing these reviews

If you want your Vaping Products reviewed Drop me a E-Mail at y333vape@gmail.com
or sent me a message on Twitter @Y333vape



Snag The Deals

Previous Post Next Post