Three Dukes Vapor 1 month review

Three Dukes Vapor 


Check out Three Dukes Vapor on 

I received this juice for the purpose of reviewing they are 3mg nic max vg

I like to review for the new vapers i still test in basic tanks as not all vapers get rdas mods sub-ohms as a first tank

Juice was Tested in the following

Tugboat RDA
Kanger Sub Tank Mini
IPV4S 70w & Aspire Triton Tank
Aspire Pegasus & Aspire Triton Tank
Sigeli Elite Tank II & Eleaf Istick 40W
Kanger Pro-Tank II & Innokin Itaste vv
Kanger Pro-Tank II & Ego X7
Kanger Pro-Tank II & Ego X6
MT3 Tank & Ego Pen
Clearomizer & Ego Pen

So lets see how each flavor held up for 30 day review

I received the following juices to test 


  

after 30 days this juice stayed the same not much change at all since first opening this juice This is a Spearmint flavor almost tastes like toothpaste not over powering mint very pleasant. 
flavor does not burn throat like some mints very nice inhale  and exhale i could vape this all day I'm not a huge mint fan but i love this mint flavor

to me This is not ADV
i give this flavor 5 stars 



 
after  30 days this juice changed lots the black current stands out now and no longer tastes like a tobacco flavor 
This is a weird flavor Tobacco black current grape flavor
This is a acquired taste 

to me This is not ADV
i give this flavor 3 stars 



  

after 30 days this juice didn't change much its still rich in flavor the peach apricot still stands out This is a mixed fruit flavor Peach apricot this is a pleasant vape very fruity you taste the peach and apricot right of on inhale seems it has a creamy texture 
i loved this fruit mixture i could vape all day long

to me This is  ADV
i give this flavor  5 stars 


 

 after 30 days this juice didn't change at all its a French vanilla custard
This is a mystery juice rich and creamy almost like french vanilla custard i loved the creamy vape this wasn't sickly like some are could be a all day vape 

to me This is ADV
i give this flavor 4 stars 



  
after 30 days this juice didn't change at all This is a Peach flavor for this is a awesome peach juice from Three dukes vapor 
It reminds me of a peach yogurt
Inhale was sweet rich peach exhale seemed creamy i could vape this all day long 

to me This is ADV
i give this flavor 5 stars 

I use a 5 star rating
5 meaning awesome all day vape
1 meaning won't vape again

Each flavor is linked right to ThreeDukesVapors site
Check them out
Visit on twitter and let them know you found them from Y333Vape


This is my honest personal opinion
I understand not every has the same taste so please check other reviews
I was NOT paid or offered a reward for doing these reviews

If you want your Vaping Products reviewed Drop me a E-Mail at y333vape@gmail.com
or sent me a message on Twitter @Y333vape


 




 

Anonymous

Previous Post Next Post