SteamJuice 1 month Review

Wow its been a month already since I received this juice from SteamJuice  for the purpose of reviewing i was sent 6 bottles of 3mg nicotine 50/50 vg/pg

To see what i was sent to review see here SteamJuice Vapemail

See my first review here

Check them out on Twitter at @steamJuice
Give them a like on facebook  Facebook pasadenasteamjuice
And stop by there website to grab your self some juice

I like to review for the new vapers i still test in basic tanks as not all vapers get rdas mods sub-ohms as a first tank

Juice was Tested in the following

Tugboat RDA
IPV4S 70w & Aspire Triton Tank
Aspire Pegasus & Aspire Triton Tank
Sigeli Elite Tank II & Eleaf Istick 40W
Kanger Pro-Tank II & Innokin Itaste vv
Kanger Pro-Tank II & Ego X7
Kanger Pro-Tank II & Ego X6
MT3 Tank & Ego Pen
Clearomizer & Ego Pen

So lets see how each flavor held up for 30 day review 


 after a 30 day steep this flavor held up on all standards flavor smell texture
the blueberry stands out a lot more now since my first taste the creamy custard just makes this a great juice it has perfect blend of flavors not over powering at all This one to me Smells like blueberry cheesecake  the inhale is creamy with a nice hint of blueberry on the throat on exhale the cream stays with you this is something you could vape all day and make friends crave something sweet.

I really liked this flavor Click linked name to buy this juice
I will give this 5 stars ⭐

this to me is ADV

After a 30 day steep in a dark box this juice just got better the cinnamon really stands out in this flavor the smell is just as vibrant as when i first opened it a month ago after a long steep i found this juice to become unpleasant to vape the cinnamon is just too much for me
This juice is creamy sweet and pleasant the smell is great i wanted to say it smelt more like nutmeg the inhale was pleasant and exhale tasted like a cinnamon  bun crossed with cheesecake i don't think this is an all day vape but could vape all afternoon nothing i would wake and vape too

I  liked this flavor Click linked name to buy this juice
I will give this 3 stars

This is no longer a ADV for me

After 30 days steeping this juice really popped the strawberry merged with the creamy milk and tasted awesome i'm vaping a strawberry milkshake
When i first opened this juice my mouth was watering i was thinking strawberries and cream Tasting this juice on inhale you taste the cream then get a throat hit of strawberries exhale you get a creamy taste left behind reminds me of a strawberry milkshake i fell in love with this flavor this is a all day vape

I really liked this flavor Click linked name to buy this juice
I will give this 5 stars

This is a ADV to me


  
after 30 days i fell in love with this flavor all over again at first the mixed fruits was on the mild side but now they really stand out against the cheesecake very well balanced nothing about this flavor is over powering the smell is delightful also
At first i thought i opened the wrong bottle this smelt Like a very sweet cheesecake with a hint of mixed berry. On the inhale your hit with the creamy taste followed by a mild mix of berries blueberry and strawberry exhale you taste the cream more
I could vape on this all day i have a sweet tooth


I really liked this flavor Click linked name to buy this juice
I will give this 5 stars

This is a ADV to me

this didn't change over the 30 days but i didn't expect it too as its just a vanilla custard

This juice on first smell to me smelt like old fasioned cheesecake. On inhale you taste the buttery cream and the cream on exhale its sweet and delicious
This to me is a great stand alone flavor and would make great all day vape



I really liked this flavor Click linked name to buy this juice
I will give this 5 stars

This is a ADV to me


after 30 days this didn't change much if anything the custard just got stronger  the apple was still on the milder side i think this flavor is perfect as is
This has a mouth watering smell your met with a slight apple smell followed by fresh cream you dont really taste much apple on inhale the cream over powers the apple on exhale its all cream
Omg i love this flavor sweet creamy and a definitely an all day vape




I really liked this flavor Click linked name to buy this juice
I will give this 5 stars

This is a ADV to me



go check out SteamJuice and let them know you found them from vapers-unite
If you LOVE Cheesecake you will love these juices

ADV = All Day Vape
this juice will be tested again in 30 days to see if flavor of juice improved or got worse over time

I received this juice for the purpose of reviewing and giving my honest personal opinion
i use a 5 star rating
5 stars Great Juice
1 Star Bad juice




This is my honest personal opinion
I understand not every has the same taste so please check other reviews
I was NOT paid or offered a reward for doing these reviews

If you want your Vaping Products reviewed Drop me a E-Mail at y333vape@gmail.com
or sent me a message on Twitter @Y333vape


 


 


 

Anonymous

Previous Post Next Post