Steam Juice Vapemail

Vape mail came today from Steam Juice





Check them out on Twitter at @steamJuice
And stop by there website to grab your self some juice



In my review package i received 2 button pins  1 Steam Juice sticker 3 droppers 3 business cards 6 flavors sample pack whic included Blue Moon , Ambrosia , Britneys American Pie , Thick Custard , Jerry Juice , White Strawberry all im 3mg Nicotine



My review of this line of juice will be posted with in a week once i have had time to spend a day vaping each flavor
Then i will do a follow up review after 30 days 

If you follow @steamjuice on Twitter tell them you found them from Vapers-Unite in the meantime VAPEON my friends

Visit on twitter and let them know you found them from Y333Vape

If you want your Vaping Products reviewed Drop me a E-Mail at y333vape@gmail.com
or sent me a message on Twitter @Y333vape


 



 

Anonymous

Previous Post Next Post