Zombie Juice 1 Month review


Stop by and Check them out
Google+ +Zombiesejuiceline

Zomberries - Strawberry & Bavarian cream
Immuni-Tea - Milk Bubble Tea Infused with Crushed Mint Leaves
Undead sCREAM - Creamy Vanilla Milk
Brainana Pie - Banana Cream Pie

i think this is a first time on 30 day review that i gave 5 stars all round




Packaging - this arrived in a plastic envelope juice was packaged in its own plastic container

Bottle - are clear Plastic comes with its own drip cap

Label - is not waterproof so if juice spills it will smudge shows nicotine mg  does not state PG / VG mix shows nicotine level  born date batch id along with basic warning label and ingredients

Zomberries - Strawberry & Bavarian cream
so its been almost 30 days and time to retest This is a delightful strawberry vape i really enjoyed this one its creamy and sweet  strawberry  i was so glad this flavor didnt change i really like this flavor great taste and great vapor production  this was so enjoyable its  my all time favorite strawberry juice totally meets my expectations  inhale and exhale was extremely smooth on this flavor

I give this 5 stars
to me this is a ADV
PG   / VG    Nic 3mg




Immuni-Tea - Milk Bubble Tea Infused with Crushed Mint Leaves
sweet 30 days retest is perfect This is a Invigorating Mint Tea vape i was a little unsure at first about this juice based on the flavor profile but its actually a really nice blend this didnt change one bit i really enjoyed this for a mint flavor the mint is more prominent but its a great vape  inhale and exhale was extremely smooth on this flavor great vapor production and great flavor

I give this 5 stars
to me this is a ADV
PG   / VG    Nic 3mg




Undead sCREAM - Creamy Vanilla Milk
so lets get down to it 30 days later this changed slightly over the month i remember this was on the bitter side it actually got sweeter over time and is really pleasant vape great vapor production and great flavor  to me its almost like a graham cracker cream crust  after steeping for longer i enjoyed this flavor
inhale and exhale was smooth

I give this 5 stars
to me this is a ADV
PG  / VG    Nic 3mg




Brainana Pie - Banana Cream Pie
yummy banana 30 days after first review This is a banana cream Pie is sweet and not over powering this had a perfect blend i think  i thought the banana was on the milder side its a sweet cream flavor great exhale and inhale it did actually taste like Banana Cream Pie but store brought not home made the flavor seemed better after steeping the banana really stood out on inhale and you get that sweet cream to top it off awesome vapor production 

I give this 5 stars
to me this is a ADV
PG  / VG   Nic 3mg


I enjoyed all these flavors from ZOMBIES E-Juice
This Juice Produced good vapor in all tanks even at low wattage
you cant get to fully know a juice until you have vaped it for a while

My recommendations for this juice line is
Zomberries
Brainana Pie

Visit  and let them know you found them from Y333Vape

This is my honest personal opinion
I understand not every has the same taste so please check other reviews
I was NOT paid or offered a reward for doing these reviews

If you want your Vaping Products reviewed Drop me a E-Mail at y333vape@gmail.com
or send me a message on Twitter @Y333vape




Snag The Deals

Previous Post Next Post