Tugboat RDA Review

 Tugboat RDA

I brought this tugboat rda from Amazon for $12






it did not come with pre built coil so if you don't know how to build coils you would have to purchase pre-made coils or learn how to make them




the tugboat has 3 posts the center post being brass
it has Alan head screws not a regular Flathead or Philips head screws
so i had to find a 1.5mm Alan wrench to tighten screws down on to coil wires

i found it easy to insert coils and cotton it has a pretty cool vape at 30w 28gage kantonal coil running at 1.02ohms

i would not recommend this rda for first time drippers
it does not have air control so you suck a large amount of air and it seems to whistle on the draw
i found it tends to spit quite a bit on high wattage but i think this was due to my coil i built or juice i was using
i plan on rebuilding the coil on a lower gage wire to see if there is a difference
i also noticed the rda seemed to get hot to touch
but was easy to use


This is my honest personal opinion
I understand not every has the same taste so please check other reviews
I was NOT paid or offered a reward for doing these reviews

If you want your Vaping Products reviewed Drop me a E-Mail at y333vape@gmail.com
or sent me a message on Twitter @y333vape




 

Anonymous

Previous Post Next Post