MotleyBrewJuice 1mth update

MotleyBrewJuice Review



Here is my first review of  motleybrewjuice-review
Now my updated review after vaping on their juice for a while
I don't write long detailed reviews I keep mine short sweet and to the point most people don't want to sit and read 30 minutes they want facts and to go



Motley brew juice follow up

I tend to review more for the people that are new to vaping.
I have been vaping for almost 2 years  myself now.
I tested Motley brew juice in both the kanger pro-tank 2  the basic ego cartomizer  as these are what most people start vaping on.and tugboat rda I received my juice on July 23rd and started taste testing right away. Over time the juice just seem to get better with age.

Each bottle of juice is packaged in its own color coded box the juice comes in a glass dropper bottle the labels are waterproof so if juice runs down on it it will not smudge

FROOT FIGHTERS


This is one of my favorite flavors  from Motley brew juice over time the honeydew and the watermelon really started to show through you can taste the cantaloupe right off as it seems cantaloupe is the most prominent flavorings
 Smelling fruit fighters has a very pleasant smell you get a slight hint of watermelon come through but the cantaloupe is the strongest
5 STAR RATING


 






ALMOST FAMOUS



This is another of my favorite juices overtime this juice got better the more I vaped it
To me it tastes like a blue berry pancake you can taste the blueberries on inhale the smell of this juice has a unique aroma you can smell blueberry but there is  almost has a sour smell to this one
5 STAR RATING




 





PARADISE CITY



 to me the pear stands out the most on both smell and taste on inhale you get a nice hint of mint on your throat but nothing over powering I would say this juice is like opening a can of pears this is another of my favorite juices
4 STAR RATING













GREATFUL RED



This is not one of my favorite juices for me I don't taste any apple or smell Apple I taste the brown sugar it has a very strong smell which I can smell through the bottle
I still say this juice reminds me of a mild cigar
3 STAR RATING




 







BREWS BROTHERS



Another favorite of mine when you open the bottle you are hit with the smell of coffee just as if you made a fresh pot of coffee the taste is phenomenal you taste the coffee on inhale and exhale this is definitely a juice for the coffee lover
5 STAR RATING




 







OLD FASHIONED R&R



 before you even open this juice you can smell it through The Dropper the whiskey smell is strong not one of my favorite juices on the inhale you taste the whiskey but on the exhale it leaves an aftertaste in your mouth I was thinking a perfume taste
2 STAR RATING











If I was to buy more from motleybrew I would definitely get

froot fighters ,
almost famous ,
Paradise City ,
Brews Brothers


Visit on twitter and let them know you found them from Y333Vape


This is my honest personal opinion
I understand not every has the same taste so please check other reviews
I was NOT paid or offered a reward for doing these reviews

If you want your Vaping Products reviewed Drop me a E-Mail at y333vape@gmail.com
or sent me a message on Twitter @Y333vape


 



 

Anonymous

Previous Post Next Post